Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Turnkey Integrated Service Organization, seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job ref: PAMD
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Personal Assistant (PA) to the MD will provide high-level, confidential and administrative support to the office of the MD.
- She will be in charge of preparing correspondence for the office of the MD.
- The ideal candidate must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills.
- Her duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports, taking minutes of meetings held and liaising with board members and other senior officers of the organization.
- This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
- In a nut shell the role provides an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping to manage and prioritize time.
Desired Skills & Experience
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist MD in conducting regular reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the MD to match the requirements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the office of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the MD as at when required.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings with clients, board members and other senior officers.
- Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgement and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Writing of speeches for invited programmes and project defence etc
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential), with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential); matured, desired age range is between 38 – 43 years old.
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications (this may be tested during the selection process).
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload; ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the MD’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
N2, 700, 000 – N3,500,000 gross/annum ( based on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants with related experience should forward applications to: email@example.com using “PAMD” as the subject of mail.
- Wrongly titled applications will be ignored (please be guided).
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply