Electronic Payplus Limited (EPAYPLUS), is a customer focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004. The company commenced operations in 2005 with POS terminal deployment and changed its line of business to Smart card production and personalization in 2009.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief Executive across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- Communication will be ongoing in the office.
- As an executive assistant, you’ll be screening incoming calls, making notes of essential information and prioritizing the calls to be returned by the CEO.
- E-mail traffic will be very heavy as well so it’s good practice to prioritize a list of those replies that have to be made by the CEO personally.
- Replying to the non-priority mails will usually fall to the PA.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for keeping all corporate documents including charters, laws and board meetings minutes.
- So you might also have to be a corporate archivist.
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings.
- To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings.
- To liaise with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To maintain the complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
- To maintain and organise the Chief Executive’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the MD in his projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, and team-management.
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the CEO.
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented.
- Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board residential and meetings.
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all EPP mailing lists.
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Position Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2017.