Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited was incorporated as an engineering & contracting company providing a broad range of engineering services and products to diverse industries including the power distribution, power transmission, power generation, telecommunications, petroleum & gas, and marine industries. Through the years, Turbo Energy has provided various services to different utilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
- He drives field workers to their locations.
- He recognizes electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles and reports to the Fleet
- He either washes the vehicles consistently or takes them to a car wash shop.
- The company driver work description may also entail dropping and picking up staff and business partners of the organization from gatherings, airplane terminals et cetera.
- He might be required to travel out of the city to neighboring cities for some days
- Manager or supervisor whose duty it is to arrange to take it to a mechanic or electrician.
- The driver is also saddled with the obligation of guaranteeing that the vehicles are constantly kept perfect and clean.
- SSCE or OND or HND
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience working as a driver.
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- A good knowledge of the local area
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
- Calm, courteous and discreet
- Possession of a clean driving license/record
- Not more than 40 years old.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- We are currently searching for Electrical Technicians with good IT Background.
- OND Preferably with cogent working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the Job Position you are applyinf for as the Subject, for example “Application for Driver”.