Cardstel is a smartcard manufacturing and commercial printing services provider of choice. We offer a unique blend of secure printing and personalisation solutions tailored-to-fit the specific needs of our customers. Weather it be customized payment card solution with IC chips, Magstripe (HICO/LOCO), holographic embossment, UV die or Multiple Pin Recharge Card or Glossy finish Printing, our State-of-the-art equipments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a first degree in Social Science, Business Administration/Marketing
- A relevant master’s degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with exposure in sales and relationship management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop strategic plans and implement operational plans to provide information technology infrastructure to support the County and department’s business goals.
- Develop and implement work plans to accomplish work group objectives; assign work and monitor performance; take action in the full range of formal personnel activities.
- Oversee and provide consultation in the development of technology solutions to achieve business goals in a variety of operational areas.
- Create and foster partnerships with others to deliver and improve services as well as participates in forums of common interest to IT professionals.
- Establish policies and procedures as well as acceptable practices.
- Manage a portfolio of projects to be accomplished in the short- and long-term.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and work group productivity as well as a constructive operational environment and positive organizational behavior.
- Determine and act toward meeting work group resource needs.
- Prepare, negotiate and present budget and other funding proposals; monitor expenditures; and operate within budget allocation.
- Negotiate, prepare, review, and enforce contracts and service level agreements.
- Measure work productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Serve as liaison between County and other agencies.
- Must have the ability to Present technology vision and strategies to department and agency management
- Manage multifaceted and technically sophisticated projects and on-going operations
- Develop strategic plans for operation and growth; analyze user needs, existing and emerging technology, costs/benefits, internal political considerations and utilize available financial and human resources
- Establish objectives, activities and timelines and completing the work within those parameters
- Advocate for needed resources
- Persuade and influence others and negotiate desired outcomes; communicate with others from varied socio-economic backgrounds, diverse cultural norms and conflicting priorities and needs
- Foster positive relationships and public relations.
- Candidate must have B.Sc or its equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering; M.Sc is an advantage.
- Certification and proficiency on Programming languages, and Database.
- Core knowledge of My SQL Server Management.
- Competence in Data Analysis, Website Design and Management, Software and Hardware Maintenance and upgrade.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee or lead employees working at lower level dispatch.
- Handle all related activities of dispatch as needed like hiring, training, performance appraisals and terminations etc.
- Research and prepare resources to develop timely as well as efficient workflow.
- Manage development, research as well as reconcile departmental reports.
- Manage workflow and quota calendars of sub-contractor.
- Manage complete daily installations quota as well as service calls in different geographic territory areas.
- Maintain steady visibility to as well as track of every technician across every day.
- Identify issues or attain approvals for dispatching grid as submitted by Dispatcher Specialist on demand.
- Convey departmental tasks for guidance of management.
- Maintain contact with all clients as well as outside vendors inclusive of issue resolution.
- Conduct project management and coordinate duties as required.
- Execute personnel activities as per company’s policies as well as applicable laws.
- Prepare individual as well as departmental training plans.
- Ensure all staff members attain company as well as location standards.
- Monitor employees as well as operational processes.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analysis data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- B.Sc degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality pharmaceutical products at the lowest possible cost:
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers
- Processes the necessary clearance documents
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Ensures the proper management of procurement department operations in the absence of the Head of department:
- Carries out all necessary procurement activities
- Ensures the proper processing of assigned customer orders.
- Verifies quantification of orders
- Verifies that the required order is within the agreed budget
- Coordinates the Dispatch officer when processing the orders
- Submits final invoices to the Finance/ Accounts Department
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Must have knowledge of payment app using Java, C++, PHP, HTML, etc
- Must be skilled in Java and strong skill in database management.
- Knowledge of Python is an added advantage
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of business
- Analytical and commercial experience
- First Degree
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in App development and Database management.
- This is a senior leadership position responsible for establishing and maintaining a comprehensive, system-wide information security program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- This includes aspects of corporate and regulatory compliance, administrative functions, risk management, as well as physical and technical security of corporate IT infrastructure and Cardstel’s backbone network systems.
- Supervisory Responsibilities (in relation to other staff): Line managing a team of two security experts.
The majority of the work involves:
- Line managing a team of security experts, who will take responsibility for the implementation of advanced security features as well as providing support in the handling of high profile and escalated security incidents
- Overseeing and/or assisting in performing on-going security monitoring and continuous improvement of information systems including risk assessment, gap analyses, new security capabilities assessments and recommendations
- Establishing and maintaining processes to ensure that all users are trained to conduct themselves in a manner which ensures they fulfill their IT/IS security responsibilities
- Oversee regulatory compliance, establish and implement cyber security-related policies and establish and oversee the organization’s security architecture
Working closely with:
- IT and software development staff to ensure that all solutions/software proposed by their teams are compliant with security policies
- Chief Network Operations Officer to ensure that all the network services are compliant with security policies
- Head of Operations to support the handling of security incidents
- Senior executives to establish disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity plan
Person Specification, Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Knowledge Required (Essential)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field required
- Significant experience in a large, complex environment with primary focus of activities in information security, with at least two years in a direct, senior leadership role with information security
- Ability to lead the development/adoption and collaboratively enforce comprehensive information security policies, procedures and standards
- Broad and current understanding of security risks and controls
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with IT/IS functions to establish pragmatic/optimum security infrastructure solutions to identified risks
- Proficient in taking complex/technical subject matter and refining/presenting to the business at any level so as to result in understanding and appreciation
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience in communicating effectively with senior management, especially when sensitive issues are involved
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Flexibility and willingness to partner with key stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial look at bringing security solutions to the community
- Specialization in information security or forensics preferred
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSK, PCI DSS qualifications
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001, Data Protection and other regulatory environments
- ITIL V3, CobiT, COSO
Responsibility and Duties
- Operate the Loader and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area.
- Operate Loader controls to lower and tilt bucket and drive forward to force bucket into bulk material; Move lever to raise and tilt bucket when filled, or to dump material.
- Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance.
- Operate Loader on public or private roadways, maintaining proper awareness of ones surroundings.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the Loader.
- Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of the Loader.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all
- Minimum of a first degree in any Social Science course
- Proven ability to work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Must be able to speak & understand English
- Valid Driver’s license required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org