Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Grants and Reporting Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
You’ll Contribute to ending World Hunger by:
- Leading the development of donor reports in line with the Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission.
Key Activities in Your Role will Include:
- To support the Grants & Compliance Co in the development of high quality funding proposals in line with the Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission, international strategies as well as donor requirements.
- To assist communications and visibility activities of Action Against Hunger Nigeria.
- To Ensure comprehensive grant files are maintained up to date and are available for use in both hard and soft copy (proposals, contracts, amendments, reports etc.)
- To Identify and communicate to program/technical, field and M&E staff gaps in reporting/data collection.
- To support internal coordination and communication within the Action Against Hunger Nigeria mission.
Does this Description Fits you
- You have University degree in relevant field (Fundraising, Public Relations, Communications, Development, Humanitarian Aid, International Relations); Masters degree preferred.
- You are Detail oriented, organized, and able to manage competing urgent requests and priorities.
- You are experienced in proposal writing and donor reporting.
- You have experience in project cycle management
- You have the ability to work in a multicultural context and be a team player.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in relief or development programs.
- You have previous successful experience developing projects and writing proposals and/or reports for public and/or private donors.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2017.