Shape Empowerment Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Organization non-denominational faith-based women organization, is recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- The main duty of Administrative Assistant is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of an office, by undertaking a range of logistic, administrative, organizational and IT-related activities.
- The Administrative Assistant works with the administration team and shall utilize office service personnel (guards, cleaners, housekeepers) in completion of duties.
- A Creative Writer, fluent in oral and written English.
- Should be innovative and possess the ability to initiate creative ideas for advancing organizational efficiency and growth.
- Female, Born Again Christian
- First Degree in Administration or other relevant areas
- OND with Demonstrated experience and qualification in relevant areas can be acceptable in absence of a university degree
- Good computer skills/literate & Internet Serving
- Administrative Skills
- Live around Ibeju Lekki/Lekki areas
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Live around Ajah/Ibeju Lekki/Lekki areas
- We are looking to recruit a Girls Hostel Matron, to work with our existing teams in the boarding house.
- The post will include 24 hours shift (overnight) duties.
- Working as part of a team of residential staff you will be responsible for pastoral issues, general housekeeping and the low level medical needs of our Girls. Accommodation and meals are provided free of charge during working hours.
- If you are caring and energetic with a mature attitude and genuine interest in working with young people we would like to hear from you.
The post holder will be:
- Matured female Born Again Christian
- An effective and harmonious part of, an energetic, cohesive, hardworking team.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with the girls, staff, parents and the Management.
- Professional, flexible, conscientious, and able to act with discretion at all times.
- Able to work upon your own initiative in a calm and patient manner.
- Able to demonstrate a genuine warmth and interest in the pupils in your care.
- Proximity of Applicants’ residence to office location is one of the major necessities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application/CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Proximity of Applicants’ residence to office location is one of the major necessities.
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2017.