SHELL is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories.
Our aim at SHELL is to meet the energy needs of our society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities
We are looking to recruit graduates who:
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Within our Graduate Programme we have a range of roles for graduate across Technical, Corporate and Commercial areas of our business.
Available Job Roles
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
Note: Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be regretted. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted. SHELL does not request monetary payments (eg: for insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer etc) for employment or recruitment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 14th June 2017.
For more information visit SHELL Nigeria Career Page