WordPress database error: [Table './jobsforn_admin/wpfj_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT post_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wpfj_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (68090) ORDER BY meta_id ASC
WaterHealth International (WHI) is a Company that provides scalable, safe drinking water solutions to underserved areas across using advanced technology and innovative business models. Headquartered in Irvine, USA, WaterHealth International runs operations worldwide i.e. Ghana, Nigeria and India. WHI was incorporated in 2006 with a vision to provide safe, scalable and affordable drinking water to the underserved communities across the world. In Ten (10) years of its operation WHI has successfully installed and running more than 500 WaterHealth Centers (WHCs) and Water Vending Machines across the globe providing access to safe water to over seven (7) million consumers.
Job Tittle: Assistant Manager-Business Development/Fund raising
- The incumbent will be responsible for key account management ranging from prospecting, lead generation, meeting, closure to post sales management.
- Represent and present organization proposition to external stakeholders/customers during meetings, forums and conferences.
- Develop and leverage on a strong network across corporates in the assigned territory to raise funds.
- Develop compelling proposals and presentations for potential and existing customer.
- Submit data for periodic reviews and discussions with the Supervisor for mid-course corrections to meet the budgets (if required).
- Preparing weekly and monthly MIS report
- B.SC / Post Graduate/ MBA in Marketing and Communication.
- Experience in similar role of Account Management / Channel Management