Blue Lodge Hotel, is an established hotel located in Ikeja, Lagos State. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food & Beverage Revenue/Cost Controller
- Processing supplier invoices into the system.
- Processing departmental transfers, requisitions, and allocating them to the relevant departmental codes into the SAGE system.
- Maintaining a cost of sales budget on food and beverage of 30% and 25% respectively (i.e. cost controlling).
- Monitor the purchases,receiving,storage,manufacturing and sales of stock of the company
- Ensuring that departmental variances are kept to its minimum.
- Ensure that controls are put in place to safeguard the stocks of the Residence.
- Involved in the costing of all menu items.
- Monthly and mid – month stock take (ie. Planning, conducting and computing)
- Ensure that departments are in line with per level agreed upon by Food & Beverage management.
- Daily reconciliation of beverages with Micros and physical quantities viz Opera Revenues.
- Reconciling Food and Beverage summary sheets viz Opera Revenues.
- Making sure Cost Of Sales is in line with budget.
Food and Beverage Controller:
- Food & Beverage Controls Management:
- Making Comparison Actual v/s Consumption.
- Food Menu and Beverage Menu Costing.
- Menu Engineer & Popularity Reports (Weekly and Monthly Basis)
- Maintain Shortage & Excess Report
- Prepare According to Parties Food & Beverage Cost Report.
- Surprise Check of Receiving, Store, Cashiers and Operation.
- Verify all Purchase Bills with the Contracts with the Suppliers.
- Prepare Month end Cost Reports of all Income Head Cost Centers (Food, Liqueur and Beverage).
- To keep strict Control over Liqueur Consumption, Ordering, Spoilage as well as Breakage.
- Daily Auditing Sale Bills.
- List or any other Discount Authorized by the management.
- Bar physical stock taking Inventory Daily, Weekly and Monthly Basis.
- Liquor Store physical stock taking Inventory as per Requirement Daily, Weekly and Monthly Basis.
- Grocery & Perishable Store physical stock taking Inventory as per Month end Basis.
- Kitchen physical stock taking Inventory on as per Requirement Month end Basis.
- Maintaining Bar, Kitchen and Store Variance & Cost of Issue Reports.
Store & Purchase Management:
- Maintaining the store (Food, Beverages, Liqueur, Glassware, Crockery & Cutlery,etc.
- Receiving of all kinds and entered in the system.
- Issues to the Cost Centers of the Restaurant and enter on the system.
- Maintain up to date summary of current prices on food & beverage inventory stock, LIFO & FIFO maintaining.
- Ideal candidate must have at least 3 years experience as a Food and Beverage Cost Controller in a hospitality setup.
- Candidates without practical work experience as a Food and Beverage Cost Controller need not to bother applying.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters stating his/her achievements as a “Food and Beverage Cost Controller” in a hospitality setup to: email@example.com with the subject “Food & Beverage Cost Controller”.
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2017.