Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Record Officer
Locations: Ikeduru & Mbaitoli
- The admission receptionist is responsible for providing administrative support to medical staff.
- The Front Desk Officer is the first point of contact for patients.
- The Front Desk Officer registers clients and directs them to the appropriate area for treatment and consultation.
- The role that requires tact, discretion and understanding
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence, using computer.
- Answer telephones, and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Receives and route messages and documents such as laboratory results to appropriate staff.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Interview patients in order to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- Transmit correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Arrange hospital admissions for patients.
- Transcribe recorded messages and practitioners’ diagnoses and recommendations into patients’ medical records.
- Perform book-keeping duties, such as credits and collections, preparing and sending financial statements and bills, and keeping financial records.
- Maintain medical records, technical library and correspondence files.
- Operate office equipment such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, and other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories and medical records
- Prepare correspondence and assist physicians or medical scientists with preparation of reports, speeches, articles and conference proceedings.
- The Admission receptionist position requires a minimum of National Diploma from a reputable organization
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a Record Officer, customer service officer etc.
- The individual must be computer literate
- The individual must be courteous, responsive, respective, and able to withstand stress
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their job Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the job position and preferred location as subject of email.