Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an International Company, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1105
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Operations & Production
- The incumbent is responsible for performing varied assignments; although standard engineering practices apply, some judgement in selecting alternatives is required.
- Projects are designed to assist the plants and departments in increasing production, improving quality or reducing costs through process, product, equipment, materials and/or methods development and improvement.
- The incumbent will receive instructions on task specifications and design constraints, as well as technical direction during assignments.
- He/she will be responsible for planning the details, sequence, and priority of tasks to meet established time targets of which progress and results will be periodically reviewed.
- This could involve major modifications to existing equipment with newly designed equipment that more efficiently serves production needs or the application of an entirely new process being utilised in the manufacture of an entirely new product line.
- Projects are typically significant assignments of broader programs involving existing products or processes. Projects may involve annual objectives and a team effort.
- May provide technical direction to non-exempt personnel or line supervisors and operators but does not have regular supervisory responsibility.
Other Broad General Responsibilities are as follows
- Organise, lead, and facilitate cross-functional project teams.
- Identify and manage resources, including cross-functional team members, to successfully execute projects.
- Define the problems of a requesting department, and translate them into engineering solutions through innovative and advanced engineering approaches to respond in an efficient and timely manner to production needs and requirements.
- Lead and execute plant trials for process improvements and implement next step solutions as appropriate.
- Conceive, create, develop, initiate and present innovative engineering ideas for viable new equipment designs and mechanisms for production machinery to promote more efficient and profitable processes.
- Direct the preparation of accurate project cost estimates, and predict anticipated performance from newly engineered and designed machinery, equipment and production systems to ensure compliance with objectives.
- Establish methods and processes to minimise cost while maximising productivity and quality.
- Apply required tools to projects and processes to improve quality, reduce defects, and thereby improving costs.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5-years of related experience is required.
- Must possess strong project management, quantitative and analytical skills.
- This position requires an in-depth and expanding knowledge of the engineering disciplines of the assigned section and a broad knowledge of related disciplines, with exposure to a wide variety of practical engineering experiences and challenges.
- Experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment is a must.
- The incumbent should also possess team leadership skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. He/she should have the ability to effectively influence and motivate others and be able to work effectively with all levels of people inside and outside of the organisation.
- Attractive expatriate package.
Job Title: Factory Manager – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1279
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Operations & Production
- His first responsibility within the organisation is to enforce and assure that safety standards are always fully implemented within his factory.
- His second responsibility within the organisation is to ensure at all time that operation are conducted within an excellent housekeeping (a clean environment is prone to excellence and safety).
- Full authority on the daily factory operations within the guide lines defined by the COO.
- Full responsibility for correct implementation of the recipe and operational production parameters (density and thickness) defined by the COO for achieving the expected raw material yield.
- Full responsibility for controlling with his managerial team the labour force (overtime, labour force allocated per production unit).
- Full authority for organising the maintenance interventions, for ordering the necessary external services and required parts (within the allocated yearly budget)
- Organize safety talks and trainings with his team and downwards within the factory structure.
- Ensure at all time that housekeeping is implemented as per company guidelines.
- Manage his Factory to obtain the best possible machine efficiency with the lowest possible level of stoppages to ensure the optimal production capacity at all time of the production lines.
- Ensure that finished products leaving his factory comply at all time and consistently to the quality and specifications defined by the company.
- Manage and organize the required number of shifts based on the yearly factory production budget defined by the COO.
- Ensure with procurement and technical store managements that vital spares and consumables are always available to have smooth operations.
- Prepare with his managers the annual shut down (list of works to be done, list of parts needed, ensure the availability of internal and external resources, prepare necessary risk analysis for exceptional works and define appropriate protective counter measures).
- Organize, participate and lead daily the factory operation meeting (safety, maintenance, process, operation review).
- Assist the COO in the elaboration of the yearly budget: heavy maintenance, capex replacement, labour optimisation…
- Organize the monthly follow-up and strict adherence to the maintenance budget defined by the COO.
- Ensure that production is done with strict respect of raw material recipes and raw material yield as directed by the COO.
- Participate to the weekly operational meeting with the commercial people for optimum definition of the production planning.
- Coaching and teaching to his close collaborator the best practice of management.
- Graduated engineer (electro-mechanical with strong automation knowledge)
- Preferably 10 years with experience in manufacturing organisation or in maintenance management
- Good understanding of automation (be able to dialogue with added value with technicians in charge)
- Strong technical background for follow-up of maintenance team (generalist formation is ideal)
- Capable to manage a skilled workforce and his direct team.
- Communication skills and ability to motivate a team is most essential.
- Must be a leader motivating his team for achieving the goals defined by the COO and the company.
- Able to negotiate with local contractors involved in the execution of projects allocated to the factory manager by the COO.
- Ideally, someone having already a strong exposure to the fibre cement technology.
- Good understanding of the production and process
- Having participated to the Redco training is a must.
- SAP knowledge will be a plus
Attractive expatriate package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply