We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to Animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the
livestock industry in Nigeria.
We currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
- Plan and evaluate all accounting procedures and policies to ensure transactions are accurately and completely captured.
- Reconcile bank statement, cash accounts, Account receivable and payable balances on a monthly basis.
- Properly code all transactions.
- Processing payment of expenses.
- Reconcile advances, including review of receipts, coding of expenses on the general voucher and entering into our oracle data and application.
- Maintain accounting files.
- Tracking and following up on outstanding advances and assure timely reconciliation.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsible for the preparation of year-end schedule for audit.
- Recommending improvement in the company’s accounting process.
- Prepare payment vouchers.
- Problem analysis and solving;
- Good business communication skill both verbal and written;
- Ability to work under pressure and beating deadlines;
- Team Player;
- Integrity and Honesty.
- Demonstrate good judgment and sound financial “common sense”.
- Ability to create and monitor budgets.
- Good knowledge and use of Office packages and Accounting software;
- Excellent negotiating skill;
- Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at various levels;
- Understand the principals of adequate documentation and of audit and performance necessary to ensure audit compliance.
- Interested Candidates must possess HND / BSC in Accounting with a minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Professional Membership of ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 25-35 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume’ to “Human Resources” via: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject.
By hand to:
Opposite Oshimili South Local Government,