Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world, is hereby seeking to employ the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Clerk/Scheduler
- Responsible for preparing documentation, data entry, compiling documents, coordinating schedules and preparing reports.
- Data entry of production reports.
- Check workload on each line, and communicate production schedule to all levels within the organization.
- Ensure color-coding(for material ID)is correct for all production orders.
- Tracks the progress of goods as they are being manufactured to ensure they remain on schedule.
- Maintained inventory and order production raw materials based on production plan.
- Relocation of finished to warehouse department.
- Write production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed following prescribed formats.
- Products back flushing and cycle counting.
- Prepares reports detailing anticipated production targets.
- Develops plans for streamlining processes so that operations may flow more smoothly.
Education and Experience
- Candidate must possess B.Sc/HND in social sciences or Engineering based discipline with 2 to 5 years recent experience in supply chain in a manufacturing environment.
- All qualified candidates should apply using the job title as subject of email.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2017.