The Rossland Group – Our client, is a new company sitting in a key space between agriculture and tourism. They focus on tours in farms for both professional agribusiness people and the curious traveler, looking to learn more about where their food comes from. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Startup Manager
- Operating out of Abuja, Nigeria and Nairobi, Kenya, we are in the first phase of our business, organising tours between East and West Africa. Our goal is to ultimately have tours in at least 50% of countries in the world.
- This is a really great opportunity to be a part of a potentially global company and build
- So if you’re looking for a job where the rewards are proportional to your hardwork, a company that is focused on it’s growth as well as yours, a challenging work environment, a place where your opinion can immediately have impact on the businesses, an opportunity to work with talented individuals, a chance to travel the world
- With the range that comes with varying countries, tourists and farms, it is essentially that we have a solid foundation of systems, procedures and processes; while maintaining a highly flexible attitude to allow us cope with changing situations. This requirement which we have as a company is exactly what we seek from our employees.
All of our employees require these skills as a basic:
- Computer Skills:
- Word processing proficiency
- Spreadsheet proficiency
- Search & Research
- Coachability – you need to be able to learn. Fast and well
- Communications – ability to listen and respond; to clearly express yourself
- Action oriented – focus on getting things done efficiently and effectively
- Highly Organised
This position is responsible for the creation, management and development of systems, paperwork and documents that keep the business activities going smoothly:
- Recruiting partner farms
- Managing partner farms
- Designing tour packages
- Tour guide management
- Customer issue management and resolution
- Website content management
- Customer booking system development and improvement
- Copywriting tour packages
- Communicating with and managing travel agency partner
- Expense and Revenue Data capture and entry
- This is a new company so you will be required to play a key role in the building of the all the systems that you will work with and will shape the direction of things in the company.
- There will be 2 month probationary period for us to assess you and you to assess the role.
- This period will feature special termination clauses and a probationary period salary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org the exact subject “Application for Startup Manager vacancy”
Application Deadline: 9th June, 2017.