Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world, is hereby seeking to employ the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- B.Sc or HND from a known academic institution in Business Information Technology; Business Systems Engineering; Computer Networking and Hardware; Computer Science; Computer Software Development; Information Technology; Internet Engineering; Software Engineering.
- 4-6 years’ experience in IT, computer networking and network support.
Functional Competencies, Skills & Requirements:
- The ability to think logically;
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work;
- The ability to work well in a team;
- Problem solving skills;
- A strong customer focus;
- The ability to prioritise your workload;
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2017.