McTimothy Associates is a full service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions. We provide leading edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support with exceptional customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
We are professional management consulting firm committed enabling business greatness in Africa through cutting edge modern management practice of Business transformation, Strategy, Change management &Innovation, Leadership, Restructuring & Turnaround management and Training solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Responsible to: Managing Director
- Dedicated and courteous Executive Driver with superior driving and customer service skills.
- Able to adjust schedule to meet changing executive customer priorities and preferences.
- Mindful of all city and state safety regulations for motor vehicle operation.
- Responsible for Executive vehicles to be cleaned and/or fuelled as requested.
- Maintains an on call status to respond to any and all other included duties to assist the CEO and any of his executives and their family members.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for checking engine fluids, inspecting interior and exterior electrical and mechanical components, maintaining tire pressure and keeping fuel levels at adequate levels.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Good communication skills
- Profound experience in providing senior executive personal driving service
- Excellent familiarity with Lagos roads
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to accommodate flexible scheduling needs including weekends and holidays
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources Department
Responsible to: Managing Director
Responsible for: Department’s Performance
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Keeps tabs on the growth of the company workforce over time.
- Shows the effectiveness of organizational talent development.
- Examines the growth in associated workers over time.
- Gives perspective on the amount of labour and productivity lost due to sickness and otherwise unpredicted leave.
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- In conjunction with the Legal team, ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Dealing with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
- Crafting of business and people solutions
- Employee relations, including managing absenteeism, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Managing HR budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- M.Sc, MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience as a HR generalist
- Attention to details
- Self-motivated individual
- CIPM/CIPD/SHRM Certification required
- HSE Certified
- Strong decision making/Managerial skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject line of the mail.