FADAC Resources (FRS) – Our client is a large Consumer, Electronic Distribution conglomerate with over 1000 trade partners. established over 20 years ago in Nigeria. They over seven branches scattered across Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Rigid Industry)
- Prepare and execute plans for marketing assigned products or product line(s), with the ultimate objective to achieve or exceed company goals.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing to assure consistency with established guidelines.
- Keep up-to-date on new developments and trends in the market to understand customer and market needs
- Coordinate with Brand Marketing for the preparation of promotional materials including direct mail, presentations, brochures, etc.
- Management of the samples products (lending, returns etc.
- Support biz & stretch plan by maintaining the price/terms integrity in line with strategy, brand values and company policy
- Develop joint cooperation with key accounts/channels with the aim to build a demand driven supply chain (sell through data)
- Participate in decisions regarding product positioning and advertising campaigns.
- Evaluate and manage product introductions with respect to existing product lines, market opportunities, pricing, distribution, selling methods, market share potential
- Develop pricing models and policies for assigned products.
- Develop product training, configuration and sales aids.
- Develop budget for assigned area of responsibility, and operate within established budget guidelines.
- Prepare special offers, events in order to maximise sales resullt
- Proactively seeks opportunity for B2B (additional business/barter deals w/promotional effect)
Skills, Experience And Qualification
- Technical competence and knowledge of the same industry process (must have worked in an FMCG preferably electronics)
- Significant commercial / industry business to business sales experience
- Significant experience in converting prospects / quotes to profitable business or developing existing clients
- Intermediate IT skills ( Microsoft office tools)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong presentation/ proposal development skills
- Territorial education within the area of business, sales and marketing or relevant studies is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com