HT-Limited – Our client, a Garment Company, is currently seeking applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Overall Marketing Management through leading the development and the execution of the business plan.
- To achieve volume and market share objectives as per the business plan.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Develop comprehensive and fully integrated annual business and marketing plans, including targets and metrics.
- Develop marketing strategies and serve as primary strategy advisor to the business units.
- Forster communication between individual, business units and offices.
- Develop new value driven strategies for approaching and cultivating potentials clients.
- Monitor and control firm wide marketing activities, expenses, results and other metrics each period.
- Supervise the marketing support and business development staff.
- Ensure all materials are appropriately focused on client benefits and differentiators, while consistent with the firm’s promotional identity.
- Work with appropriate team members to create and execute winning strategies for all key segments. Ensure teams have identified the appropriate benefits and differentiators.
- Manage the overall marketing budget, approve the plans and allocate resources to program that reflect the firm’s vision and strategic position.
- Conduct strategic research in support of the firm’s designated market sectors and explore new growth market. Develop and implement strategies to expand existing market penetration and enter new markets.
- Oversee press releases, published articles and design awards.
Qualification, Experience and Others
- 5-7 years of marketing management experience with five years in a similar role.
- Experience in the Garment Industry.
- Significant track record in marketing management with knowledge, experience and proven results in all areas: result measurement, research, branding, and management of tasks, people and programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2017.