IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Auditor
Employment Type: Permanent
- We have commenced our search for smart and detailed individuals who will handle the functions listed below in our warehouses in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja;
- You don’t want to miss this opportunity as we are looking to build a team of fun, passionate and self-motivated chaps.
The inventory auditor is to make sure that entries in the database match that of the actual physical count and ensure discrepancies are reported.
- Auditing incoming and outgoing product count to ensure that order is complete and accounted for in the inventory system.
- Identify discrepancies found in reports and correct the entries that follow.
- Analyze internal inventory procedures then provide solutions that are cost effective.
- Review inventory stock transactions so as to find out whether the information received are accurate or not.
- Monitoring Inventory movement.
- Auditing incoming products.
- Performing inventory count.
- Correcting errors in inventory counts.
To qualify, candidates must possess the following;
- A good first degree preferably in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency especially in Excel (A must).
- Must be willing to travel frequently.
- Ability to regularly pick up / pack / ship equipment 35 lbs (up to 50 lbs) while off site.
- Minimum of two (2) years in material and inventory control.
- Good knowledge of parts of alternative power equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply