Gabriel Domale (Restaurant & Lounge) brings great taste to Rivers State, Nigeria and Africa with globalization in mind. A restaurant dedicated to bringing the best eatery experience and ambient atmosphere couple with a unique brands and concepts to Nigeria and Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the performance of the restaurant’s daily operations and workflow, by managing its human resources, overseeing the inventory and the ordering of food and supplies, optimizing profits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their dining experience.
- To lead business and startup development.
- Ensures the application of operations manuals and work procedures
- Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensures that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, customers and company assets
- Responsible for implementing the new product development in the restaurant in line with the food standards and quality specifications
- Conducts interviews for recruiting new team members and filling the vacancies as per the annual restaurant manpower planning, and maintains an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs.
- Implements marketing programs related to the increasing of number of customers and sales.
- Responsible for producing and serving the product as per the define quality standards and agreed menus ingredients.
- Handles customer’s complaints and taking any appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests
- Ensures that Human Resources policies and regulations are well applied in the outlet.
- Develops, trains, and contributes to continuously improving the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the Floor supervisors ensuring that they are qualified and competent, properly coached, in order to handle the demands of their jobs and achieve their objectives
- Diploma or Degree holder in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of the Restaurant Business (operational systems knowledge).
- Resident in Port Harcourt Only
- Knowledge in Food Safety standards.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to understand and apply principles of all Food & Beverage metrics of measurement. (food costs).
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, 2 of them in managerial position.
- Fluency in English and Any Nigeria Language.
- Problem Solving & Analytical skills, Communication skills, Detail oriented, Organizational skills, Stress management, Team work enhancement, Reporting skills, Self-management and Adaptability.
Specific Core Competencies Required:
- Restaurant Management
- Food & Beverage
- Hotel Management
- Hospitality Industry
- Fine Dining
- Customer Service
- Hospitality Management
- Purchasing and Sales
- Startup and Business Development
- Customer Services
- Business Development & Training
600,000 Per Annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com Using ‘GDL Supervisor’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2017.