Inesfly Africa, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Invoice & Petty Cash management
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Compile and analyze account data.
- Analyze and recommend financial actions and best accounting options.
- Handle related accounting responsibilities
- Compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
- Prepare budgets and balance company’s financial records.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit/loss statement, and other reports.
- Candidate must be male and minimum qualification is OND in Accounting.
- Computer literacy and familiar with accounting tools and software.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a good team player and good team working skills.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years work experience.
- Good communication skills.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Accounting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should bring in person Application letter and CV to:
Plot 1A Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,
Lekki – Lagos
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2017.