Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrician
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Inspection of PLC’s operation and troubleshooting where needed.
- Work all shifts flexibly when job demands
- Repair any fault or damage in the machine –production, packaging, warehouse, raw material silo, boilers, chillers, and to reduce downtime
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned to you periodically.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- B.Tech/HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or other relevant technical certificates.
- At least 7 years of cognate experience in manufacturing companies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Senior Electrician” as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th July, 2017.