Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff result by communicating job expectation, planning and appraising job results coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Maintain staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipments by calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points equipment, and resources maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure minimal waste management by total reduction of waste from machines functionality, personnel incompetency and proper handling of production process.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process setting processing variables, Studying methods, implementing cost reductions, developing, reporting procedures and system, facilitating correction to malfunctions within process control points.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
You will need to show:
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have OND in relevant field such as Food Science and Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Engineering, etc.
- Above 2 years’ experience as Production supervisor in a manufacturing sector; FMCG
- Applicant must live within Alagbado vicinity.
- Sound numerical aptitude and reasoning
How to Apply
Interested ans qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th June, 2017.