Lekki Gardens is an independent real estate company located in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. Our focus is on property development, management, marketing and sale of real estate products and services with special skills in facility maintenance. We specialize in developing innovative and unparalleled luxury apartments, duplexes, detached homes and commercial outlets to serve our ever growing clientele. Lekki Gardens was incorporated in January 2012 as a wholly indigenous real estate firm with a clear vision to bridge the 17 million housing deficit gap in Nigeria, moving swiftly from humble beginnings to become the market leader in the provision of super affordable homes while providing exceptional facility management services for same.
Job Title: Site Administrator – LG/SA/001
- The Site administrator is a key member of the construction team.
- The Site administrator serves as management’s onsite representative on a day to day basis.
- It’s responsibilities may vary from one project to another.
- Must have experience working in a Construction Site or property Development Site
- The Site administrator must have a good understanding of all aspects of construction, although technical skill in any particular construction trade is not necessary.
- The Site administrator must maintain a holistic view of the project, while appreciating the details of various parts of the work.
- The Site administrator deals with all on site documentation such as delivery dockets, timesheets, health +safety certificates etc.
- Handling all enquiries to site.
- A minimum of OND in any Discipline from a recognized institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using job title as the subject of the mail.
All applications must get to the above email address on or before Wednesday June 21, 2017 by 5.00 PM.