Telvida International Systems Limited delivers unique cost savings IT solutions that improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Prospect new businesses (Research, source, make initial contact -cold calling, telephone prospecting, etc), )and create a well-qualified pipeline of opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers, building upon existing accounts through a consultative approach
- Liaise with Business Development& Sales Managers to arrange customer visits
- Prepare and present proposals and sign-up of new accounts
- Prepare and complete quotes for customers and liaise with internal stakeholders for completion
- Prepare reports for customers
- Complete sales actions as required from sales visits and calls Maintain and update the Salesforce database for existing and new prospects
- Manage all activities through the Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), ensuring consistency and accuracy.
- Initiate sales calls to proactively set up meeting appointments with relevant decision makers within organizations
- Maximise all sales opportunities and achieve individual targets
- Establish & Identify customer needs by building rapport and using effective questioning techniques in order to identify & match solutions and services Telvida can provide
- Identify and implement marketing activities and policies to promote company’s products and services
- Gather relevant information and update customer database to allow effective direct marketing activities
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good university degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2Brole, selling IT/ Networking Solutions and services or a related technology-based industry service is a major requirement
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented and a team player and highly motivated individual who can work effectively with little supervision/direction
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and an adaptable attitude to building solid working relationships with business prospects
- Ability to deliver presentations to clients key decision makers, an aggressive strategist with proven ability to close deals via strong and persuasive closing skills
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.