Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Job Title: Jumia Sales Agents
Job Requirements/Responsibilities /Job Summary
- To source and Place orders for clients and providing customer services to clients
- Owning your own business is the path to fulfilling your dreams as being financially independent and becoming an established entrepreneur. Jumia offers you a platform of a lifetime where you do not have to work for any boss and earn unlimited income! Join the Jumia JForce team today and kiss joblessness goodbye forever.
- Get on the JForce train today and earn money through commissions by selling items supplied by Jumia. You can also make money as you recruit new sales consultants.
- This is an opportunity to be your own boss and take orders from no one else but yourself as you have complete control over your activities.
- Develop great entrepreneurship skills on the JForce journey and interact with like bright minds at our social events and gatherings. Move up progressively within our ranks and gain higher commissions as a Jumia sales Consultant.
Note: This position is only open to anyone who is a previous shopper on jumia and resides in Bayelsa, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th-07-2017