Jemi-Neil Consulting – Our client, a leading Information Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions servicing company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria is looking to hire a Senior Account Manager (Sales).
Job Title: Senior Account Manager (Sales)
- 1. Candidate will be responsible for Selling ICT Solutions to concrete new businesses focusing on the Construction & Real Estate Sector.
- 2. Manage existing clients requiring our ICT Solutions & develop new business opportunities.
- 3. Responsible for driving revenue and profits to new heights.
- 4. Expert in consultative selling and solution provider to corporate clients.
- 5. Ensure an achievement of quarterly & annual sales target of our ICT Solutions to corporate clients.
- 6. Actively drive end to end sales processes (I.e bidding).
- 7. Strategic thinking and execution of ideas in growing ICT Sales to the Construction & Real Estate arm of the business.
- 8. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Client relationship management.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 6 year(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- • Business Management
- • Creative Thinking and Strategy
- • Sales & Marketing Skills
- 1. Bachelor’s degree in any subject-matter.
- 2. Knowledge of OEM Solutions (Training certifications in Cisco products will be an advantage).
- 3. Work Tool – Candidate to be conversant with the use Sales Management Software.
- 4. Ability to prepare & present reports to C-level internal & external customers.
- 5. 6 years and above experience in Business Development, Sales Account Management of ICT Solutions.
- 6. Experience in gathering relevant industry information & knocking client doors to win business opportunities.
- 7. Relationships: Experience & relevant Relationship in the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in the ICT industry (I.e Cisco).
- 8. Strategic Thinking: Ability to foresee opportunities in the Construction industry that ICT solution services can be leveraged upon.
- 9. Strong computing skills including MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- 10. Excellent oral & written communication.
- 11. Excellent confidence and organizational skills.
- 12. Strong problem solving skills and ability to react quickly to rectify issues.
- 13. Candidate should have track record to have sold ICT solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates who meet the stated requirements should send their CV via firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Senior Account Manager as the email subject.