Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) urgently requires the services of contract staff to drive the above stated high profile conference, being organized by the Conference Organizing Committee of our Institute of Credit Administration (ICA), the Nigeria’s only national body for credit management.
This contract assignment is for duration of four (4) months, starting from June 2017 to October 14, 2017.
Position: Contract Staff
The persons we are looking for must possess the following attributes:
- § Graduate from a reputable university, currently not employed.
- § Age range of 25 to 35 years.
- § Resident in Lagos and within a reasonable distance from the location of our office.
- § Excellent knowledge of Lagos metropolis and ability to independently access any location without difficulty.
- § Highly energetic individual, fluent in English language, full of self-confidence, tenaciously hard working, loyal and respectful to superiors.
- § Good sense of corporate dressing that conveys pleasant appearance.
- § Ability to meet set targets and strong drive to out-perform colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, June 9, 2017.