WordPress database error: [Table './jobsforn_admin/wpfj_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT post_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wpfj_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (66550) ORDER BY meta_id ASC
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Crop Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Crop Officer is saddled with the task of working with a selected farmer ecosystem to provide complete agro input solution to them in an innovative manner using Crop Science Approach and ensuring adoption of input bundle by farmers to improved farm yield and quality.
- He will work with other relevant collaborators within his ecosystem and supervise the technical officer at delivering on their Objectives.
- The Crop Officer will also advise on other crops of interest, current gaps that the company can leverage and better influence the farmers’ decisions.
- He’s the project Manager of the Entrenchment activities within designated areas and Crops and reports directly to the Business Head of Saro Agrosciences.
- Farmer registration and documentation
- Input assortment and distribution to the customer/farmers
- Maintain linkage and contacts with Farmers connected through Licensed Buying agents or Organizations.
- Demo monitoring and evaluation
- Organized field days
- Identify drop point of interest for seeds
- Prepare Sales Plan per DP
- Review sale plan and aligned
- Distribution of seeds to Drop Points for quick off take by farmers
- Monitor and make input bundle available to farmers for their farm use
- Train farmers Good Agric Practices and improved agronomic practices that will enhance yield and quality
- Input assortment and delivery to the demo plot
- B.Agric (Extension, Agronomy, Rural Development)
- Technical Knowledge in Agronomy
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience
- 25 – 30 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using their position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Kindly use job Title and Location as Mail Subject
Application Deadline 14th June, 2017.