Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe. We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Refrigerator & Air Condition Technician
Industry : Hospitality/Leisure
Specialization: Hospitality / Leisure / Travels and Administration & Office Support
- The installing, inspecting, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning,
- Ventilating equipment and controls to make sure that they operate efficiently and continuously.
- He should be able to do regular maintenance work on cooling units using tools and testing instruments,
- He should be able to clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- He would be involved in making plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- He should be able to work in places that are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, and high voltage equipment.
- He may also have to work in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
- He should be able to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
- Excellent technical and communications skills are a must, as well as proven Information Technology (I/T) knowledge and experience.
- He should be able to diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions of an air -conditioner.
- He should be able to install, replace or repair equipment that have been damaged due to abuse or regular use such as low and high pressure refrigerant lines.
- He should be able to make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- He should be able to new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- He should be able to inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- Minimum Qualification: Higher National Diploma/ B.Tech
- Business-based attitude
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Required Experience: 3 -6 years
- Consensus-builder, while still results-oriented and commitment focused
- Network-based technical experience
- The Air Conditioner Technician will report to our Facility Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to the following address:
Human Resources Manager,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
GRA – Ikeja,
E-mail their resumes with subject “Refrigerator & Air Condition Technician” to: [email protected]