SHELL LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
Shell LiveWIRE Programme is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and finance for young entrepreneurs.
2017 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
The objectives for the LiveWIRE programme are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by providing business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
- Value Chain workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
- Post start up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Bright Ideas workshop (BI)
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management)
- Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities in the following Local Government Areas of Rivers State: Eleme, Tai, and Gokana.
- Must be resident in Rivers State
- Must have an innovative business idea
- Must desire to own and manage a business
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Important Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email/sms.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2017