Job Vacancies at HReade Limited
HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers. The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing
- Strong Knack for Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Responsible for the strategic sourcing of goods and services, team capability development, market intelligence, facility management and the entire supply chain management in the downstream business.
- Ensures that the services are delivered in the most cost effective, valuable and efficient manner without compromise on EHSSQ standards, legal and regulatory framework, and environmental sustainability.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Sciences or Social Science from a reputable university.
- 8-10 yrs of relevant work experience with at least 4yrs experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that daily operations and activities at the Company’s Terminals, Plants, flow stations and Retail Outlets conform to international EHS standards.
- Ensures that the Company’s group business locations, plants, flow stations, retail outlets, etc. remain safe, free of health hazards and are environmentally friendly at all times.
- University Degree in Engineering or Environmental/Chemical Sciences.
- Solid knowledge of HSE Regulation Standards & Guidelines.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience within the Oil & Gas Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th June, 2017.