Eko Maintenance Limited Vacancy for a Senior Accountant
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of financial reports and budget planning is required.
- Ability to prepare, examines, and analyzes financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- To compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Ability to prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records
- Prepare account payables and receivables
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipments and PPEs in their possession
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting plus ICAN or ACA with
- Must have not less than 10 years experience as a practicing Accountant in a reputable organization.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficiency in the use of Excel Sheet, Quick books and/or other Accounting.
- Fluency in English
- General Accounting knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.