Médecins du Monde Job for a Human Resources Coordinator
Médecins du Monde or Doctors of the World, is an international humanitarian non-profit organization that provides emergency and long-term medical care to vulnerable populations while advocating for equal access to healthcare worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator (M/F)
Location: Maiduguri, with regular visits to Abuja
Employee Fixed-term contract: 6 months
- Under the supervision of the general coordinator, you are responsible for the overall human resources (HR) management.
- You directly supervise the human resources manager and work closely with the coordination team.
- Regarding the fact this position is new and the context which can evolve quickly, an important part will be also to refine roles and responsibilities and to train the HR team.
More Specifically, your activities are to:
- Contribute to the development of organizational charts
- Update the classification and salary grid and ensure its strict implementation
- Update yearly evaluation template, explain and monitor its implementation
- Supervise the administrative and payroll procedures
- Take part in disciplinary procedures and investigations
- Elaborate HR expat folder requirement, control and monitor its implementation
- Liaise with international NGOs HR coordinators in country
- Provide relevant data and regular reporting
- Develop harmonize job profiles templates in the respect of the classification grid
- Develop contract staffs templates and ensure the strict implementation
- Develop harmonize HR tools and supervise the implementation by field teams
- Supervise the overall recruitment and training of national staffs
- Diploma in HR management or similar education
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in HR
- Ability to provide training
- Ability to work under stressful situation and to live in tense conditions
- You are committed to MdM’s values as an organisation and motivated by its nonstatutory, NFP model.
- Languages: English fluent
- Experience of 1 year minimum in a similar position with an I.NGO
- Experience in negotiation and relationships with authorities in a moving and difficult legal context
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel) Organisational skills, rigor, diplomacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply