Primera Food Nigeria Limited Job for Entry Level Admin Officers
Primera Food Nigeria Limited – A leading FMCG company in Agbara, Ogun State, is recruiting for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Admin Officer
- A Production Administrative Officer who will serve in a 24 hours work environment.
- The Production Administrative Officer will meet expectations set by the Production Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Production Admin Officer will play a key role in supporting the key areas of focus such as;
- Support document control requests and change control throughout the organization by maintaining, updating, creating, archiving, and disposing of documents according to Productions requirements.
- Keep proper filing of all correspondence and confidential documents for the department.
- Collection and maintenance of accurate records and analyses of data.
- Work with internal departmental staff and management to ensure implementation of uniform practices in accordance with the principles of quality and good documentation practice.
- Developing and maintaining database for external verification, product observation, and dealing with enquiries
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must have the following;
- B.Sc/HND or B. Tech in Food Science and Technology, Economics or other science related discipline.
- Think creatively and be open to new ways of doing things.
- Be an engaged and positive team member.
- 1-2 years’ experience in providing support to a team.
- Proficient use of MS word, Excel, Power point and outlook.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good attention to details and accuracy
- Sharp minded and positive attitude
- Analytical Thinking
- Multi – Tasking
- Interpersonal and good Human Relations
- This position requires a versatile candidate.
- The working environment can be stressful and fast paced; the ideal candidate will be motivated and organized.
- At different points in the year the Production Admin Officer will work odd hours depending on work load.
- It is important that this individual can perform and oversee these duties at varying times of the day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:
email@example.com on or before the closing date with the advertised position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th June, 2017.