Job in Lagos at Dops Products Nigeria Limited
Dops Products Nigeria Limited is a family business established over 30 years ago as a manufacturer of laundry (Toly) and bathing (Mojees, Lyday Black) soap. We are located in Lagos, Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Evaluating Company’s product specifications and examining them with customer requirements.
- Setting quality assurance compliance objectives to achieve the targets.
- Promoting performances improvement and quality assurance programs throughout the Organisation.
- Ensuring product compliance with international and national legislation and standards.
- Defining quality measures in conjunction with working staff. Understanding, evaluating and executing the tests and procedures properly and investigating the product modifications.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry/Applied chemistry, BSc. Bio chemistry or HND Science and Laboratory Technology (Chemistry option).
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification
- Candidate most possesses ability to motivate and influence people.
- Organizing, planning and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good statistical and numerical ability.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Ability to work and coordinate sales effort with team members.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Ability to convert objections/threats to opportunities.
- B.Sc. /HND Marketing or Business Administration.
- Diploma in salesmanship is an added advantage.
- 5 years post qualification.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Track record in physical distribution/logistics.
- Good knowledge of information management and excellent knowledge of MS office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2017.