Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ibadan, Onitsha, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna
Responsibilities / Function
- Achieves the territory’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Responsible for the territory’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information.
- Directs the selling activities within the territory, inclusive of resource deployment like merchandisers, Tricyclist and customer interactions.
Specific Targets / Objectives
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his territory.
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all the merchandisers within his territory.
- Make product available in every area within his territory by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree;
- Proven ability to achieve goals;
- Knowledge of organizing and managing a territory
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Maximum of 3 year working experience of sales in FMCG
- Strong sales skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th June, 2017.