Finance Manager Job in a Shipping, Clearing & Forwarding Company
Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a Shipping, Clearing & Forwarding Company, has built its reputation over the last 34 years on the consistent delivery of excellent services to its clients. The company is currently seeking to strengthen its team by hiring an experienced, smart and hardworking Finance Manager.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Role: Finance Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for analyzing the day-to-day financial activities of the company and subsequently provide advice and guidance to the Management on future financial plans.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- · collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- · undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- · guiding other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- · producing long-term business plans
- · controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- · managing budgets
- · carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- · liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- · any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned.
Suitable and Qualified Candidates must possess the following:
- · A bachelor’s degree/ HND in Accounting or Finance
- · 1 to 3 years’ cognate experience
- · Organizational skills with attention to deal
- · Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skill
How to Apply