Retail Sales Associates Job at Timekeepers International Limited
Timekeepers International Limited – Our company was set-up with the aim of importing watches, jewellery and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria west Africa. We serve as representatives to some of the world’s best known brands acting as managers of their brands in the territories covered.
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to Head office and other outlets
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Handle Sales and stock
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information about After-sales services
How to Apply
- Must be Female between 20 and 32 years of age
- Good customer service skill
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Proven leadership ability and sale staff management experience.
- Good knowledge of the Market/environment
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Must reside in VICTORIA ISLAND, LEKKI, AJAH and Environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.