Customer Service Manager Job at Spectrum Forwarding
Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited, have been practicing Logistics business since year 2004 and was incorporated and registered in Nigeria on the 29th December, 2009 with Corporate Affair Commission. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- Attend to customer requests and all issues related to Export/Import cargoes via call, email, fax and any possible channels within agreed timelines and as assigned by direct supervisor through task demarcation or on ad-hoc basis.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Hire and train Customer Service Repss
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our customer’s needs and objectives
- Analyze data and statistics
- Work with sales, IT specialists, warehouse supervisors, shipping and inbound freight coordinators
- Compile and print records on overall customer satisfaction
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Working overtime as per task distribution as when required
- Lead and manage Customer Service Representative (CSR) team to ensure departmental/company goals and objectives are met
- Provided extended follow up with customers via phone on Special cargo detail submission, Documentation improvement etc.
- Reach out timely to other stakeholders and functions in order to have timely coordination on solution offering to customers.
- Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Foreign trade (or relevant field)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or sales or fresh graduates with outstanding results will be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
- Team player
- Result Orientation
- Proactive co-operation and CARE capabilities
- Project management skills
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated record of understanding and meeting customer expectations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th July, 2017.