Jobs for Health Extension Workers at H.E.L.P Initiative
Health Empowerment and Livelihood Promotion (H.E.L.P) Initiative is an Indigenous Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in March 2015 and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with certificate number 78523. H.E.L.P Initiative focuses on contributing to the emergence of a healthy and active populace through health empowerment programs and public health/health promotion campaigns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Extension Worker
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job-coaching
- Participate in field trips whenever the need arises
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology.
- Assist the Field supervisor in running field activities related to the health program.
- Contribute to assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of health programs.
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent from an accredited institution (A degree in health related courses will be an added advantage)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Good Command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and support others in their learning
- Highly developed analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and with a sense of initiative
- Team work and partnership working skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and attached copy of their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.