Volunteer Jobs in a Non-profit Organization in Lagos, Nigeria
Career Dimensions Nigeria Limited – Our client, a well-established non-profit organization, currently offering free human capability development programme, urgently requires the services of qualified candidates to enable her achieve even spread of her services across Local Government Areas in Lagos State, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
Location: All Local Government Areas in Lagos State
Duration of Project: Two Months (Renewable or Permanently engaged)
Nature of Organization: Foundation (Non-Governmental)
Major Assignment: Engaging Religious Bodies, Youths, Unemployed and Associations
- SSCE, OND, NCE, HND or First Degree in any discipline.
- Ability to communicate very effectively in English or Local Languages are essential.
- Free Entrepreneurial/Employability Development Programme with certificate
- Interns or permanent staff opportunity with the Foundation after first two months
- Opportunity to be assigned to preferred LGA
- Volunteering Certificate of Participation
- Project Expense Support/Grant (Based on Qualification)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their respective Local Government Area as subject of mail.
Note: Shortlisting and Recruitment Interview are strictly based on first-come first-consideration
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.