Willco Property Limited Job for a Maintenance Manager
Willco Property Management™ is a client-centric property servicing company that provides a broad range of cost effective management solutions to a variety of clients. By applying the international knowledge and experience within our team, and the depth of our local understanding, we are able to demonstrate a value proposition worth many times the cost of the service that we provide. We maintain a rich portfolio of commercial, residential and retail clients with several hundred square meters of real estate under management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Schedule and direct a crew of Maintenance Technicians involved in one or more craft specialties; train and provide work direction and guidance while performing work in or more of the skilled trades.
- Manage the complete facility maintenance operation ensuring that the services provided meet the specifications
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work to crew of maintenance technicians
- Preparing training curriculum program and training crew of maintenance technicians
- Establish schedules and methods for providing site maintenance services; identify resource needs; review needs with appropriate management staff; allocate resources accordingly.
- Monitor work activities to ensure proper compliance with quality policies and health and safety regulations
- Maintain liaison relationship with clients and respond positively
- Ensure consistent approach to addressing client needs promptly
- Produce monthly reports, including an operations summary of completed and planned operations activity.
- Prepare and ensure compliance with all PPM Schedules generated
- Monitor and control supplies and equipment; order supplies and tools as necessary; prepare documents for equipment procurement; prepare specifications and contracts for contract services
- Provide input to performance reviews; monitor work of assigned crew members
- Coordinate renovation projects
- Participate in the preparation and administration of the site maintenance budget; submit budget recommendations; monitor expenditures; prepare cost estimates; submit justifications for equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferably in a reputable facilities management organization
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Proven experience training maintenance team
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Maintenance Manager’ as subject of mail.