Jobs in Abuja at Frademol & Associates Ventures
Frademol & Associates Ventures Limited is a fully registered development practice consultancy firm operating in Nigeria. Its registration number is RC 826670 by the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990.
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Key Job Expectations
- Identify potential clientele base pitch services to new clients
- Maintain good relationship with new clients and break new grounds
- Develop firm’s marketing literature and prepare reports
- Lead on developing fundable proposal, defend and develop strategies for seeing its success
- Support project implementation
- Provide support for consultants working on projects and maintains a consultants register
- Monitoring and Evaluation of projects
- Candidate should have a B.Sc. in Social Sciences preferably Economics or Sociology
- Candidate should have 5 years cognate experience in social development field and should be based in Abuja.
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- Perform Secretarial duties
- Maintaining cleanliness and ambience of the office
- Ensure proper arrangement and organization of the office
- Take notes, type with speed and deliver on time, as well as assist staff of other units
- Manage the office
- Receives and screens office calls and correspondence
- Respond to routine inquiries
- Data Entry and proper filing of documents
- Candidate should have at least an OND in Secretarial studies, Office management or Business Administration
- Candidate should have 2 years cognate experience and should be based in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com.
Application closes on 14 July 2017