Medical Sales Representatives Job in Lagos
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is a top Pharmaceutical organisation that has been in the business of manufacturing quality and affordable healthcare products across Sub-Saharan Africa.
They currently have a vacancy for the position of:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
- B.Sc in a Medical science course
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Those who possess excellent rapport building skills
- Must be tenacious and proactive
- Ability to identify new opportunities and come forward with ideas to better the company
- A natural drive to be successful and are motivated by going above and beyond
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to take ownership of their work
- Must be smart and presentable
- Must have worked in the pharmaceutical sector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com