Mercy Corps Job for an Administrative Intern in Abuja
Job Title: Administrative Intern
Length of Internship: 11 months
- The Administrative Intern will be based in Abuja and will work within the Operations Department.
- He/she will be responsible for carrying out his/her assigned learning plan by: carrying out all assigned administrative & logistics tasks; attending to all assigned ad hoc duties (as and when required) while completing all agreed learning endeavors.
- The candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Administrative Officer.
- The successful candidate will undertake any other official tasks that might be required working in close collaborations with other operations team members as well as Programs.
- Attend to all walk in and expected guests of Mercy Corps
- Answer all incoming correspondents and dispatch to recipients.
- Collate monthly office supply (stationary) requisition and distribute items to departments.
- Prepare Payment requests.
- Assist the Administrative officer to prepare required paper work within the department
- Make visa inquiries from embassy on behalf of staff.
- Monitor daily usage of office supplies/utilities and take stock on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Log in all Travel Advance Requests and support in making travel logistics arrangements for both national and expatriate staff.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned
- A B.Sc or HND in Business related field
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and process information into action in a timely manner
- Ability to use the following Microsoft Productivity tools: Excel, and Word
- Fluency in English Language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter in one document, addressing the position requirements to: email@example.com
- All applications must include the position title in the subject line, be not more than four pages.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and we are an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Also, Mercy Corps Nigeria does not work with recruiters or recruitment agencies and no fees are charged at any time during our recruitment process as we observe both international and national best practice candidate sourcing standards.
Application Deadline 3rd July, 2017.