Gland Oil & Gas (GOG) Job Vacancies
Gland Oil & Gas (GOG) is an independent oil and gas company focused on production, development and gas exploration. We are oil finders, driven to unlock significant new petroleum systems, and to grow and mature discovered hydrocarbon basins through additional exploration success, as well as development and production .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmental Coordinator
- The Environmental Unit’s objectives are to analyze, report and advise on developments pertaining to the international debate on climate change and contribute to the close coordination of Gland Energy’s’ positions on environmental matters.
- The Environmental Coordinator is to coordinate the activities of the Unit to fulfill its objectives.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Research Division, he/she is to study and analyze national and multilateral environmental policies and assess their impact on energy developments, in particular on the medium- to long-term oil outlook and Gland Energy
- Coordinates the activities of the Unit in line with its objectives;
- Studies and analyses developments in the international debate on environmental issues related to the energy industry and in particular the activities related to Gland Energy
- Assesses the impact of changes in environmental policies in Nigeria on the medium- and long-term development of the world petroleum industry;
- Conducts studies relevant to the subject of environment as it affects the energy sector in general and oil in particular
- HND or B.Sc in Environmental Science or Economics, Engineering or other Sciences.
- Work Experience: minimum of 2 years working experience
- Carries out analyses and studies of medium to long term conventional oil supply prospects and contributes to the World Oil Outlook;
- Analyses upstream exploration and production costs for conventional oil;
- Studies capacity expansion and investment plans and requirements Gland Energy
- Studies, analyses and forecasts relevant technological changes and assesses their impact on the medium- to long-term oil recovery rate, production and costs;
- Collects and analyses data and information related to upstream oil, including all activities and development processes in exploration and production;
Education and Requirements
- B.Sc or HND in Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Geology or related Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com