Telpex Automobile Limited Job for a Business Officer
Telpex Automobile Nigeria Limited is an existing multi-product and services company with the core plan of establishing a conglomerate of successful companies in the areas of transportation, leisure services, real estate, finance and capacity building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Officer
- We’re looking for a result-driven Business Officers to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Scout for potential clients/consumers and offer them good product services
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Explain the benefits of buying products to clients
- Keep records of all documents, including payment receipts in client account with the organization
- Reach out to customer leads through calling, texting, emails and other social media platform
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Prepare and make presentations to new and existing clients.
- Give clients various product options to choose from based on their business needs and financial budget
- Assist clients in identifying appropriate product for their businesses
- Send proofs of product materials to clients for approval
- Schedule appointments with clients to discuss new product proposals to secure and conclude sales.
- Offer bonuses to existing clients so as to retain their patronage and attract new ones
- Study sales statistics and prepare reports for clients’ accounts.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Minimum of S.S.C.E
- B.Sc, B.A is an added advantage
- Strong background in negotiating, tendering and estimating
- Familiarity with customer relationship management practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org