Copywriter Job at Okhma Global Limited
Okhma Global Limited, is fast paced innovative Company, with a vision to provide excellence by way of creative works and professional service with interest in Entertainment, & lifestyle it has several companies under its portfolio- Okhma Consult, Homelands Distribution, Okhma Publishing, Okhma Homes & lifestyle
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
- We are looking for a creative copywriter with ability to create write-ups and generate original copy ideas that catch the attention of the targeted clients. You will work on a variety of products including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity, Presentations etc.
- You will closely with the art director and graphic designers.
- The goal is to get the clients’ and Groups message across
- In addition to writing, would be required to edit copy, lay out Web pages, post copy to websites, meet with clients and conduct research.
- Responsible for taking a client’s advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. This can include creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client’s requirements and core messages
- Familiarizing themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, which will be developed into workable concepts
- Writing various copy options, which will be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- Casting actors and models to appear in adverts
- Accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
- Discussing the client’s core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting a few options to clients.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven professional experience in copywriting with a portfolio of work done.
- Experience in Business, Marketing and Advertising Industry in Africa and internationally and a good understanding of Project Implementation.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and published works to: email@example.com