Jobs at Workforce Management Centre Limited
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Oversee all customer inquiries and requests via phone, email or walk-in customers and ensure their needs are attended to in a timely manner.
- Must have excellent communications and writing skills
- Engage in Field Marketing to source for customers who have need for Diesel supplies
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for presentation & submission to the management.
- Oversee product price research to stay up to date with market trends and customer demand
- Would be placed on monthly target to sell diesel products.
- Prepare feasible monthly marketing strategy, budget, target, projections and revenue the monthly marketing strategy will drive on a weekly basis.
- Any other duties assigned by the General Manager.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a Sales, Marketing or Business Development Officer
- Minimum of O.N.D educational qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2017.